- NOAA Center for Tsunami Research: NOAA’s Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory tsunami research hub.
- NOAA Tsunami Information Page: The main page for NOAA’s Tsunami program. Includes information on Tsunami formation and monitoring.
- NOAA/NWS National Tsunami Warning Center: A partnership between NOAA and the National Weather Service to provide early warning and preparedness information for tsunamis.
- USGS Tsunami and Earthquake Research: The home page for the USGS’ Tsunami and Earthquake Research program, which researches earthquakes as tsunami triggers.
- UNESCO/IOC-NOAA International Tsunami Information Center: A center for tsunami information that is managed by NOAA, the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, and UNESCO.
- Cascadia Rising Washington State After-Action Report (Washington State, 2016)
- FEMA P-636: Vertical Evacuation from Tsunamis: A Guide for Community Officials (FEMA, 2009)
- The Indian Ocean Tsunami Disaster: Implications for U.S. and Global Disaster Reduction and Preparedness - Summary of the June 21, 2005 Workshop of the Disasters Roundtable (National Academies, 2006)
- USGS Tsunami Sources Workshop 2006 - Great Earthquake Tsunami Sources: Empiricism & Beyond Empiricism