- USGS Landslide Hazards Program: The home page of USGS’ Landslides Hazards Program, which provides information on landslide mechanics, mapping, and monitoring.
- FEMA Landslide and Debris Flow Preparedness: FEMA’s home page for landslide and debris flow preparedness information.
- Northwest Avalanche Center: A research center for Pacific Northwest Avalanches that provides a landslide risk map. The Northwest Avalanche Center is supported by the United States Forest Service.
- International Consortium on Landslides: An international, non-profit science organization that specializes in landslide research.
- Assessment of Proposed Partnerships to Implement a National Landslide Hazards Mitigation Strategy (National Academies, 2002)
- Landslide Loss Reduction: A Guide for State and Local Government Planning (FEMA 182) (FEMA, 2013)
- Preliminary Evaluation of a Precipitation Threshold for Anticipating the Occurrence of Landslides in the Seattle, Washington, Area (USGS, 2003)
- Socioeconomic and Environmental Impacts of Landslides in the Western Hemisphere (USGS, 2001)
- TRIGRS—A Fortran Program for TransientRainfall Infiltration and Grid-Based Regional Slope-Stability Analysis (USGS, 2009)