- EPA Hurricane Mitigation and Recovery Information: EPA’s home page for hurricane preparedness information.
- NOAA National Hurricane Center: NOAA’s center for hurricane forecasting, tracking, and information.
- Disaster Recovery: FEMA's Public Assistance Program Experiences Challenges with Gulf Coast Rebuilding (Government Accountability Office, 2008)
- Disaster Recovery: Past Experiences Offer Insights for Recovering from Hurricanes Ike and Gustave and Other Recent Natural Disasters (Government Accountability Office, 2008)
- Hurricane Ike Impact Report (FEMA, 2009)
- Hurricane Katrina Mitigation Assessment Team Report (FEMA, 2006)
- Hurricane Sandy After-Action Report (FEMA, 2013)
- Hurricane Warning: The Critical Need for a National Hurricane Research Initiative (NSF, 2007)
- A New Framework for Planning the Future of Coastal Louisiana after the Hurricanes of 2005 (Working Group for Post-Hurricane Planning for the Louisiana Coast, 2006)
- Performance Evaluation of the New Orleans and Southeast Louisiana Hurricane Protection System (USACoE, 2009)
- Performance of Physical Structures in Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita (NIST, 2006)