- FEMA Earthquake Preparedness: FEMA’s official page for earthquake preparedness advice.
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS): An NSF-managed consortium of over 120 US universities to oversee science facilities designed for the acquisition, management, and distribution of seismological data.
- USGS Earthquake Hazards Program: The official page of the USGS’ Earthquake Hazards Program
- USGS ShakeMaps: A USGS-managed database of near-real-time seismic shaking maps.
- Washington State DNR Seismic Scenario Catalog: A collection of mapped seismic hazard scenarios and their associated data for Washington State. Developed using FEMA’s HAZUS software (see the All Hazards section).
- Global Earthquake Model (GEM): An international model for earthquake risk assessment that is headquartered in Pavia, Italy.
- Pacific Northwest Seismic Network: A network of seismic stations that is operated in a partnership between the University of Washington and the University of Oregon.
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute: A national, nonprofit engineering society that is focused on earthquake resilience.
- Earthquake Risk Reduction: Addressing the Unmet Challenges (EERI, 2008)
- Recommended Seismic Provisions for New Buildings and Other Structures (FEMA/NEHRP, 2009)
- Techniques for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings (FEMA, 2006)
- Grand Challenges in Earthquake Engineering Research (National Academies, 2011)
- Improved Seismic Monitoring - Improved Decision Making: Assessing the Value of Reduced Uncertainty (National Academies, 2006)
- Induced Seismicity Potential in Energy Technologies (National Academies, 2013)
- National Earthquake Resilience: Research, Implementation, and Outreach (National Academies, 2011)
- ShakeOut Scenario (USGS, 2008)