- FEMA Drought Preparedness: FEMA's official page for drought preparedness advice
- National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS): An interagency partnership for the development and dissemination of drought resources and information.
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center: NOAA’s center for climate reporting, including temperature and precipitation information
- United States Water Monitor: A federal water resources information center managed by the USDA and NOAA.
- USDA Drought Programs and Assistance: A database of USDA-provided drought programs and assistance for the agricultural sector.
- NIDIS Global Drought Information System: NIDIS’ international drought monitoring system
- University of California Irvine Global Integrated Drought Monitoring and Prediction System (GIDMaPS): UC Irvine’s international drought monitoring system. Developed in partnership with federal and international agencies including NASA and the World Bank.
- University of Nebraska Lincoln National Drought Center: A collaboration between the University of Nebraska Lincoln and various state, federal, and international agencies to provide national drought information.